• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ZOOM CARBS FOR 20 MOTORS ..NEAR NEW

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

i have 2 zoom carbs i have ran a little and am going back to the nova carbs .. i like them and all maybe jsut too much bling for me? anyhow i have them priced right i belive at 85.00 "each" shipped and these are the small bell ones. i even think i have the little red pouch they came in as well.

[email protected] email

terry

i have 2 zoom carbs i have ran a little and am going back to the nova carbs .. i like them and all maybe jsut too much bling for me? anyhow i have them priced right i belive at 90.00 "each" shipped plus paypal feesand these are the small bell ones. i even think i have the little red pouch they came in as well.

[email protected] email

terry

Terry,

I thought we were trading the two twin sets for the carbs?

I have your two sets ready to ship Monday. I am going racing

on Sunday at the Saginaw Classic. :D

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Terry,

I thought we were trading the two twin sets for the carbs?

I have your two sets ready to ship Monday. I am going racing

on Sunday at the Saginaw Classic.
biggrin.gif

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
i can mark that is fine, i just thought after you got the other one you wanted cash for the next sets.. my bad they are yours if you want them..wanna send me specs on the props before they leave mark, i know we were gonna pitch them up but diameter and such would be good, thanks

tk

Back