• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Zoom .45 Carb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckshot

Fits MAC .45 and CMB HR .45. It may fit the AA motors with the MAC style intake.

$100

Last edited by a moderator:
If you decide to ship outside of your comfort zone please PM me.

Jeff
Jeff,

I said I PREFER not to ship outside of the States.

I have no problem shipping out of the USA but have had and still have issues with buyers not being happy with the transit time over seas AND/OR the cost. I will not simply stick a carb in an envelope, ship it halfway around the planet and think it will arrive in good condition.

LMK :)

Thanks Bill. What is the cost to ship to Canada?Also what is the throat diameter?

PS there are no sea's to ship across>Maybe a lake lol JK

Jeff

PM sent as well :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's Bill?

Throat I.D. is .628" like the MAC's and HR's.

Any place outside of Texas is "over seas"!

PM replied to as well.

William, if Jeff doesn't want it, I'm interested. I'm also overseas (the Netherlands), but bought lots of stuff in the US, i know what to expect for shipping etc.

Sorry for the slow reply. I had a engine inline for the carb but it had fallen through also. I will have to pass to Paul.

Thanks William

Jeff

Back