ZIPPKIT HEADER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOM DRIVER

Does anyone have a method for connecting a zippkit header to a Novarossi 21 exhaust with the Blue connector that comes with the motor. (header does'nt slip over Blue insulator).

Thanks Tom Driver

Does anyone have a method for connecting a zippkit header to a Novarossi 21 exhaust with the Blue connector that comes with the motor. (header does'nt slip over Blue insulator).

Thanks Tom Driver
Hello Tom, if there is enough "meat" on the id of the header, you can open up the id with a dremmel drum sanding tool. Hope this helps. Richard D

Thanks Tom Driver
Hello Tom, if there is enough "meat" on the id of the header, you can open up the id with a dremmel drum sanding tool. Hope this helps. Richard D
Thanks . Will give it a try

Thanks Tom Driver
Tom, I've also had the same issue with different (After-market) headers, and if Dick's idea doesn't work, then try the Silicone method. I use this on one of my motors, and it works pretty well. (i.e. spread a nice bead of silicone over the exhaust exit on the motor and mount the header - leave to dry overnite). Last for a couple of races. Comes off nicely too.

Thanks Tom Driver
Tom, I've also had the same issue with different (After-market) headers, and if Dick's idea doesn't work, then try the Silicone method. I use this on one of my motors, and it works pretty well. (i.e. spread a nice bead of silicone over the exhaust exit on the motor and mount the header - leave to dry overnite). Last for a couple of races. Comes off nicely too.
Thanks. Good idea. Will keep it in mind

Tom

Back