Zenoah Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Thomas

Ok guys looking for the best bang for the buck. Need recommendations for a header and pipe for a thunderboat with a Zenoah in it. I need lengths and all. And how about a good prop for heat racing......

Last edited by a moderator:
For a thunderboat id stick with a Aluminum pipe and stainless header... keep the heat inside to a minimum since they are concieled. You can get a standard 2" band pipe kit with stainless header for like $145. Carlo @ CC Racing also has the 1" header aluminum pipes as well.

For a thunderboat id stick with a Aluminum pipe and stainless header... keep the heat inside to a minimum since they are concieled. You can get a standard 2" band pipe kit with stainless header for like $145. Carlo @ CC Racing also has the 1" header aluminum pipes as well.
Another option on the header would be to use an aluminum header, and wrap some small diameter brass or aluminum tubing around it, then connect your water cooling line to that.

Dave

Another option on the header would be to use an aluminum header, and wrap some small diameter brass or aluminum tubing around it, then connect your water cooling line to that.

Dave
Aluminum headers on our gas boats have a tendancy to fail when you dont want them to. Like the O-rings burning grooves into the header so it wont seal anymore. I myself only run steel pipes, but if i were to try an aluminum pipe i wouldnt bother with a aluminum header.

As Rigged suguested, call Carlo at CC Racing, Stainless 90 deg header, 1"dia, and matching 2" band pipe, and you will also need a Mike Tyson or equal muffler, the whole shabang is going to run about 250.00. If you cheap out, your boat will run like it.

There is a picture in my albums of the setup in my Classic Thunderboat.

Latest posts

Back