• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Zen G260PUM - ALMOST new... slightly modded

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

Fresh Zen G260PUM.

Bottom end has about 30-minutes total runtime on it. Was running in my G1-Mono when I sucked in water and ate the GZ-1 Cylinder and piston.

Have replace Piston with a brand new Gizmo GZ-1 CNC'd piston and new ring.

Cylinder is a brand new stock Zen (no porting. Stock).

CC Racing carb isolator and Walbro 257 carb, modified by Brian Buass, with needle stops, steel throttle shaft, and fresh diaphrams.

Coils are brand new, as is the Nippendenso plug.

Crank and rod measure out true.

Crank seals have Gizmo Zero Drag seals installed.

I will stand by this motor as quality. If the buyer isn't satisfied upon receiving it and running it the first time, I will offer a full refund for the purchase price. I'll be honest with you and expect you to be honest with me. That's just how I roll!

$225.00 shipped in the USA.

PayPal would be preferred, but Money Order is of course just fine as well. If you live in Washington State in the Seattle area, delivery could be arranged also.

I have a bunch of other accessories to list as well (Pipes, manifolds, etc.), so package deals offers are welcomed.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Latest posts

Back