your thoughts on two boat hulls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gstrbmech

Was wondering what you all thought of these two hulls. pros vs con ect ect havnt heard to much about either and I am thinking bout building one of them. Just like to get you thoughts or opinions on them Thanks. Navy Dave.

Was wondering what you all thought of these two hulls. pros vs con ect ect havnt heard to much about either and I am thinking bout building one of them. Just like to get you thoughts or opinions on them Thanks. Navy Dave.
Dave, you're the guy moving to the Chesapeake area right? Well both are good hulls, John Finch has both, a XXX that I painted up for him in the Smokin' Joe's theme-

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=433

& the T-Bolt that he did his own striping on. Another ODMBA member you will soon meet also has a T-Bolt, Don McGurn & he likes his too. If you decide on one or the other, or both and/or need more info shoot me a p/m as I am the local Aeromarine dealer. Looking forward to meeting you at the club races. B)

Don,

I am Jealous, First, Carl Cisneros moves your way, Now Dave is, Both for Job related reasons, I know. BOth are great guys. Dave, Don gave you very good and accurate advice, Both boats are great boats. Joe in redbud just picked up his XXX and that will be the third one in our club, the boat looks and handles great. and competes well in the mono class from what I have seen of Dean Werges boat. The Thunderbolt is also a great boat, with proper motor placement and settings, its a blast and is very quick. From what I have seen of the way you like your cat, you would probably like the thunderbolt also. Its a fun boat. Kind of your choice, you sure picked two good ones to choose from. Ken

Don,

I am Jealous, First, Carl Cisneros moves your way, Now Dave is, Both for Job related reasons, I know. BOth are great guys. Dave, Don gave you very good and accurate advice, Both boats are great boats. Joe in redbud just picked up his XXX and that will be the third one in our club, the boat looks and handles great. and competes well in the mono class from what I have seen of Dean Werges boat. The Thunderbolt is also a great boat, with proper motor placement and settings, its a blast and is very quick. From what I have seen of the way you like your cat, you would probably like the thunderbolt also. Its a fun boat. Kind of your choice, you sure picked two good ones to choose from. Ken
Well Ken I don't know if having Carl back again is a blessing or a curse! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding, Carl's a good guy, was kind enough to host the district #12 annual meeting at his house 2nd year in a row. :)

Although he still thinks I'm the one who nuke'd the bathroom last year...... dude it wasn't me I tell ya! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha, Too funny,

Carl had just called to check on me yesterday, and talk boats, of course!! I am looking foward to seeing him at the nats. I think he plans on spanking me in sp40 with that new red head of his. Spanking or not, it will still be fun for me. and Carl if you read this, WHO did NUKE THE BATHROOM? Ken

Hey Ken how you feeling? You going to be out running this weekend? hope your doing alright brother let me know if I can help out in any way? Dave

IT WAS DON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

i even put a fresh roll and new can of Glade it in this time for the district 12 meeting.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

carl

Last edited by a moderator:
IT WAS DON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

i even put a fresh roll and new can of Glade it in this time for the district 12 meeting.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

carl
See, that's what friends do........kick ya under the bus & hit the accelerator. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GSTRBMECH,

I have the TB with the G260. Handles rough water well I found out in Orlando. easy to drive and handles well once you get your radio set up for it. John finch had me put a wood block to straighten up the back of the sponson where the turn fin mounts and put a dick Tyndall turn fin on it. I am testing with a 25deg turnfin from rocket city. Seems to be a slight bit faster.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

[email protected]

Don McGurn

Back