Yet another stolen boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Smokin Joes scale boat stolen in a home robbery. This boat is a Phil Thomas with no hardware,paint smells fresh. Taken in the Louisville Kentucky area. A fair reward is offered for anyone who finds this boat. Ladies and Gentlemen lock your trailer,hide your boats and quit feeding your dog so it bites any unwanted visitors Pm or call me if you see this boat 812-760-8036

WOW thats crazy. people need to remember that theres people looking to steal anything. people can break in your trailer or even steal the trailer or steal your boats inside your home. secure your trailers and have a alarm system in your home..

Last edited by a moderator:
i have been putting "secret" theft tags in my hulls for years. not apparent when you look at them, but if you really look they are there are there. similar to what phil does with his tag in the hull. I will now make them more visible than hidden , somewhat. . I just put" I am stolen from Dan Kramer, name, address , city, , state. " bury it in the epoxy.

I started doing this with wrecker equipment, like brooms, shovels, stuff that can be removed easily, the police, fire, personel laughed, but I still got mine!!t

now they think its a good idea.

I've just started playing with RFID tags that are impregated into paper labels. Going to program my info into the RFID label, then epoxy them in to less than obvious places when building. They will be somewhat invisible unless the boat gets in close proximity to an RFID reader......

They have a new thing out now probably work with the boats called cop dots and is registered with the police

Yep, we had those dots out here many years ago for motorbikes but they are only good for finding the owner. I was thinking more of a tracking device that can be viewed online when needed

I get so tired of hearing about this kind of crap. I really hope you get it back. a fellow I worked with woke in the night because two teens had broken into his garage. He went out and caught them red handed. he grabbed one guy by the throat and choked him unconsious.The other guy was in such a hurry to get away he ran into the door frame and knocked himself out. both guy,s were held till the police arrived.

He is my hero
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back