• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xxxxxxxx

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rolleyes: how about boat #4 and boat #8 and the newby plus 2 rossi 45 for $500.00 and my dad will pay for shipping. thanks.
The pricing has been set and is a fare price for these fixer up boats, I hate to say it but your about $150 short of what it will take to snatch what you are asking for, plus the shipping.

how about $600 my dad is giving us a loan for $100 and he will pay shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on give the kid a brake. Don't you rember when you got started?

I'm sure you didn't have a lot of money when you first started.

KamiJenna

how about $600 my dad is giving us a loan for $100 and he will pay shipping
Larry said this is the deal: the #4 boat RR-45 and the Newbycraft plus the 2 Rossi 45 motors for $519.00 shipped. The Newby Craft has the servos and will include the tuned pipe with all hardware including a prop.

The RR-45 is missing the rudder blade, but will include a pipe for the Rossi 45.

$519.00 Final Offer

#8 Boat was sold this morning.................

thanks for trying but you can keep your stuff.these boys tried to work out a deal but no such luck.

thanks for trying but you can keep your stuff.these boys tried to work out a deal but no such luck.you should look at one of your offers early on for boat #8 which was 125.00 and you came down to 75.00. some deal for that boat but the rest of them are gold, and we as adults are trying to keep this hobby alive and well for the younger generation to get involved.
Hey Guys the boat was sold for $125.00 plus shipping. Sorry you feel the way you do but everyone is always looking to buy something for next to nothing. If you are reffering to getting all 3 of the boats

and motors for the $519.00, would you sell your stuff that cheap! ! ! I think not............. Someone else will buy them I am sure as they are all going to the local race this weekend.............

Try buy all new stuff and see how much you will spend...................... :huh:

Hey, you cant get mad at a guy for sticking at his prices. The prices were low to start with. Stick to your guns Larry, dont feel pressure to take a loss becuase someone else wants you too.

Larry Gempp Jr.

wasnt trying to be mean but one of my boys got upset well you know how that is.sorry again

how about 225.00 for one rossi 45 and boat #4?
hey jimmy ill sell you the boat #4 and rossi motor for 225.00 if you want the newny craft almost ready to run with pipe motor mount shaft prop servos radio box strut turn fin rudder 45 rossi motor boat stand all for 295.00 there we are back at the 520.00 price let me know i had sent earlier pm about the above deal lhutch45

we will take boat #4 and the rossi 45 for 225.00 plus shipping. we will need address to ship payment plus the total price. thanks again. hope money order expressed to you will be ok. :D

how about 225.00 for one rossi 45 and boat #4?
hey jimmy ill sell you the boat #4 and rossi motor for 225.00 if you want the newny craft almost ready to run with pipe motor mount shaft prop servos radio box strut turn fin rudder 45 rossi motor boat stand all for 295.00 there we are back at the 520.00 price let me know i had sent earlier pm about the above deal lhutch45
$520 shipped for 2 **** near ready to run boats with a little TLC, you can't buy a pair of POS plastic turd boats off Ebay for that. :rolleyes:

we will take boat #4 and the rossi 45 for 225.00 plus shipping. we will need address to ship payment plus the total price. thanks again. hope money order expressed to you will be ok. :D
jimmy 15.00 shipping i think thats fair total 240.00 shipped check or money order to larry hutchens 7873 park st. ventress,la70783

jimmy 15.00 shipping i think thats fair total 240.00 shipped check or money order to larry hutchens 7873 park st. ventress,la70783
I'd reply quick cause untill you do they're still for sale! ! ! ! :eek:

OK I PM'd you guys and no answer, I'll hold the #4 boat and the Rossi 45 til I hear from you hopefully tomorrow.

As of 9:00 PM 2/02/2006 there are only 3 boats left to sell. They are the:

Dayotna 21 rigger @ $75.00 (Boat # 6)

#4 Road Runner 45 rigger @ $100.00 (Boat #4) SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Eagle Twin 45 rigger @ $200.00 (Boat # 9)

Newby Craft 45 Mono @ $125.00 (Boat # 5)

BUMP

larry money order was sent ups today you should rec. by tues or wed. i have a trcking # if you need it.sent you 250.00 because we know that this stuff is not cheap even if it used.thanks again jim. larry will the rossi have a 3/16 collet with it.

larry money order was sent ups today you should rec. by tues or wed. i have a trcking # if you need it.sent you 250.00 because we know that this stuff is not cheap even if it used.thanks again jim. larry will the rossi have a 3/16 collet with it.
yes jimmy the collet is 3/16 and is included. lhutch45

Back