X470 3 blade on a SD3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David,

Aka the"rabbit man" . I am with you tortoises don't thrill me at all.

A little more weight under the motor mount and the big block will

be able to show what's inside.

Have Fun Testing,

Happy Easter

Mark Sholund

There is a reason why we want to kill the lift on the 44 Seaducer hull. its all about the strut adjustment. 1/32 adjustments are big when you get your boat Hauling.... If you want to plow thru the water... Let the strut down to the bottom of the hull and Pull the pipe back a 1/4.. Not a fun ride but it will Finish..

Last edited by a moderator:
Olly if you place a tank on the outside of the left rail it will help to stop the torque roll of the boat.

Have the same issue with my 60 mono and moving a tank to the outside of the rail cured my problem.

Olly a X460/3 is a Very Fast prop if you get it working well on the boat....
Joe, how fast?
70ish depending on the RPM & Condition of the engine.
Nice, must be running really good RPM for 70's. The X460/3 used to be THE 90 mono prop here is Australia about 10 years ago, I dont know anyone here using them anymore. 3/16" bore too.
yes we are running V cut X467 with a ton of cup and V cut X 470 about stock pitch.

Yes 60% would help & Make sure the Operating Engine water temp is HOT try a Speedmaster 60/90 taper bladed cut off about a 1 inch under the water hole. & many of us run a 11/32 stuffing tube not 5 /16 for a free running drive line

Last edited by a moderator:
Back