• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

X450 PROP FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captwalter

I sold a bunch of props recently and am surprised that a brand new unused Andy Brown X450 was not sold. Still in the wrapper. It has been sharpened, balanced and cupped to 3.8. $45.00 including shipping. Anyone interested? Perry

I sold a bunch of props recently and am surprised that a brand new unused Andy Brown X450 was not sold. Still in the wrapper. It has been sharpened, balanced and cupped to 3.8. $45.00 including shipping. Anyone interested? Perry
ill take it, do you have paypal?

Robert: Prop is available if you want it. Can send it down to you at the race this weekend with Ray Kindred. Let me know. Perry

Thanks Perry but i have the 2 i got from you and the stock prop i am working on plus going to try another style prop on it so have alot of testing to do hope you feeling better tak care Robert

Latest posts

Back