• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT (sell) a NIB CMB 45 VAC engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rickard Andersson

Have a NIB CMB 45 VAC with extra drum for direct drive/gear drive, parts as in the pics. No time for it therefore want to trade for a CMB 91 eng,,,,, If no trade might sell it! I will pay for shipping cost from Sweden to US. For you, I have a US adress.

Thanks Rickard

050.JPG

051.JPG

052.JPG

Sorry Jerry for Zi did not reply on sale,,, sorry for that,,, first,, if possible I want to trade for a 91 eng but if no trade I can sell it. Cause I will not have the time and/or a boat ready for it in the near future. I have a boat build for a 91 eng therefore the wish for a trade. A used VAC or RS in good shape,, or a new one and I pay for the wanted difference in the trade. Thanks Rickard

Rickard,

Is the motor a gear drive version originally that you just bought a direct drive drum for?

What vintage is the motor?

Rickard,

Is the motor a gear drive version originally that you just bought a direct drive drum for?

What vintage is the motor?

Since I did not know mutch about the different editions of the CMB engines I have previously talked to Ian about this, which is a CMB dealer in England (iansboats). He said that this is the latest version of the VAC 45, also that the direct drive and the geared version is exactly the same with the exception of the different drums, they come with. This was bought as gear version with an extra drum to use if I wanted it as a direct drive eng. The first version of the geared VAC 45, who was sitting backwards mounted in the boat worked not so well, according to what I've been told. The geared and direct drive models cost the same here in Europe, use same parts. Hope that help some.

Rickard

Hello

I have this to cmb engines for sale brand nev never used

cmb 91 vac , i buy this engines in january 2010

regards henning

Rule #1- There is a minimum 3 year I/W membership or 30 post requirement before any I/W member is allowed to post items for sale.

Back