• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT FOR 12 OR 21 RIGGER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ek kustomz

Ok I don't know how many of you if any of you run cars but i figure I would at least try. I have an abundance of rc cars/kits that I would like to either sell or trade (mainly looking to trade) so I can get another rigger. All of my gear is extremely well maintained and some hasn't been used much. I would like to get back into boats and I would like another rigger but due to just havin moved I don't have a ton of money right now. I have a v-hull that a friend is letting me use if I can get and engine and pipe for it. Now on to what I have:

Losi XXX4 with spares.

Losi jrxs( only seen 1 carpet season)

RC10gt(runs but needs some parts, piston and sleeve just broke in)

I also have quite a few electric motors and batteries as well that i could include in a deal.

What I am looking for:

12 or 21 rigger

45-60 inboard and pipe, also need a mount for a v-hull

I am looking for anything really. So if you guys are interested LMK.

If you need pics I can get them just don't want to clutter up the thread.

Thanks Guys,

Zach

Ok I don't know how many of you if any of you run cars but i figure I would at least try. I have an abundance of rc cars/kits that I would like to either sell or trade (mainly looking to trade) so I can get another rigger. All of my gear is extremely well maintained and some hasn't been used much. I would like to get back into boats and I would like another rigger but due to just havin moved I don't have a ton of money right now. I have a v-hull that a friend is letting me use if I can get and engine and pipe for it. Now on to what I have:
Losi XXX4 with spares.

Losi jrxs( only seen 1 carpet season)

RC10gt(runs but needs some parts, piston and sleeve just broke in)

I also have quite a few electric motors and batteries as well that i could include in a deal.

What I am looking for:

12 or 21 rigger with engine/possibly kit form?

45-60 inboard and pipe, also need a mount for a v-hull

I am looking for anything really. So if you guys are interested LMK.

If you need pics I can get them just don't want to clutter up the thread.

Thanks Guys,

Zach

Back