• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: Bunch of Misc Stuff

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Minassian

I've got too much stuff in this 1 bedroom apartment and I need to make some room.

Servo City Mega Servo - 2 - This is the servo with 4000 inch pounds of torque at 7.4 volts. Good for making the longer outdrives turn real good. $400 NOW $325 Plus shipping

DSC_0230.JPGDSC_0231.JPG

I got this RCMK K30 from Joe Calajero and he use to run it in his skiff and say's it's blazing fast. It's been modded by Daniel Place and has had the timing raised by Dave Miller. $375 NOW $325 plus shipping

DSC_0232.JPGDSC_0233.JPGDSC_0234.JPG

Joe Calajero I believe Version 1 outboard unit. I ran this outboard unit on my insane tunnel hull for over a year, with countless run time and never once broke a shaft. $350 NOW $275 plus shipping includes a shaft, prop nut, and drive dog.

DSC_0235.JPGDSC_0236.JPG

I believe this is a need for speed pipe that has been wrapped. Has the water cooling silencer on the end. Bought this a while back and ran it in a mono and it ran quite well. $75 SOLD!!!!!plus shipping

DSC_0239.JPGDSC_0240.JPG

I believe this is a BH Hanson pipe and header. $50 NOW $20 Plus shipping

DSC_0242.JPGDSC_0242.JPG

Insane Gas Tunnel hull with rear transom strengthened up along with several bottom mods. Rear radio box is setup for a mega servo, front radio box includes throttle cable and throttle servo. $200 NOW $125 OBO plus shipping

DSC_0243.JPGDSC_0245.JPGDSC_0246.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Matt,

Are you selling your gas outboard pipe I see in image 1 of the Gas Insane Tunnel? If so PM me a price. Thanks.

Hey Ron, I'm actually meeting with a club member this Saturday whose interested in the pipe, if he doesn't grab it, I'll follow up with you on Monday.

M

Hey Ron, I'm actually meeting with a club member this Saturday whose interested in the pipe, if he doesn't grab it, I'll follow up with you on Monday.

M
Did you sell that outboard pipe? If not, I would still be interested. Thanks.

Back