• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB used ops 67 rod, p&s

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chas terrell

Hi IW like title says looking for ops .67 used rod, piston, and sleeve in good condition for a reasonable price let me know thanks.

Got your email Chas, I was too late at work to go by the storage unit last night. Didn't get home til after 10pm. I will do it tonight. I also have the high speed bearings for the OPS motors in stock.

Tom, we have talked before, and could never agree on a price. I still have the 2ea NIB Red head 67 motors, 2 excellent condition prepped 67 race motors (1 is Drum rotor), and many cranks, piston/liners, head buttons, rods, front housings, rotor/hsgs, flywheels, etc for 67 and 80 motors. When I get the stuff out tonight, I'll take pics. I believe that I was asking $900 for all of it.

I also have 3 ea Black head 90's and a bunch of spare parts for those as well. The 90 stuff would also be $900 for all. I'm in the middle of selling my house after my divorce, so all my boat stuff has been moved to a temperature controlled storage unit. I will be placing items on IW as my schedule permits.

Jon

Last edited by a moderator:
Back