• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Tyndall Sport 20 Fin w/mouting bracket

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longballlumber

Looking for a NIP Sport 20 Tyndall Fin w/mouting bracket. Please let me know what you have.

Thanks

Mike

Hi Mike, Have you tried Mike Hughes?? I got a fin from him for my JAE & it's real nice... I understand you're in Michigan? You ever make it up to Traverse City? I live near there.

joe

Hi Mike, Have you tried Mike Hughes?? I got a fin from him for my JAE & it's real nice... I understand you're in Michigan? You ever make it up to Traverse City? I live near there.

joe
Hi Joe,

I do have a Hughes fin I could try if I get into a pinch. I would really like to get a Tyndall fin to try. I am in Metro Detroit and have only been to Traverse once a few months ago. I will be back up that way again for another wedding next month, but we will be a little north in Petiskoy (spelling?).

Later,

Mike

Yep, Petoskey. Beautiful up there. Traverse is about 1 1/2 hr south. Still on Lake Michigan. Let me or Mark Sholund know the next time your in the area & bring a boat! I'm trying to get into the electric thing, just don't know where to start really, show me the way...... Good luck on your quest for the Tyndall fin.....

joe

I would really like to get a Tyndall fin to try.

Later,

Mike
Mike I do have a new in package fin and bracket. If you are just looking to try one I have no problem lending it to you. The thing is they are just to rare to let go as you know.

Right now the only thing that would change my mind is if for some odd reason you had a Hydra Ice 100 or higher you could let go of plus some of my cash.

Throw me a PM if you are interested,

Tino

Back