• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Tunnel Hull for play boat (FE)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Zier

Thanks guys, found something else.

Thanks, Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
My son has a Brand New undrilled Top Speed 2. Its orange. He wants $150 + shipping for it. I'll have him post photos in a few of it.

I have a VS1 already to go 180 shipped post some pics later, this boat is already set up for FE just put LIPO in, pics will be up shortly

I have a lightly used in very good shape red TS2. Would need converted to FE. $100 shipped. I can email or text pics tomorrow, if you're interested Tim.

TS3 with pads added. (used for SAW testing -P} K&B lower with AQ 1800kv motor and motor cover. Includes prop and steering servo. NO ESC. $300 + shipping

DSCN2626.JPG

DSCN2627.JPGDSCN2629.JPGDSCN2630.JPGDSCN2631.JPGDSCN2604.JPG

Here are the photos of my Topspeed 2 hull. Like my dad said its brand new never drilled and id like to get $150shipped in the lower 48 for it.

Let me know thanks, Tommy

Thanks for the replies, these are just a bit more than I'd like to spend.

I was hoping someone had something like an old wooden Dumas hull sitting around that they'd like to sell.

Looking for hull only.

Back