• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Thunder Tiger Outboard and Lower

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
I am working on a project that will require a lower like the Thunder Tiger. If you have any complete units, lowers, gear sets, or parts you would be willing to sell, please send me a PM. Thanks.

Just checking one more time before I purchase a new one. Thanks.

I am surprised a man that has everything for outboards and no TT stuff..LOL.. Wish I could help..

Hey Ron , get with Bill Gibson - I know he has new in the box motor that he may never use in that ModVp- worth a shot.
default_wink.png

If you want I can call and ask him about it .

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have a lower that you could use to measure up but part of the threads to hold the propshaft assembly are broke and I believe you would need to buy a pto as mine has been turned down to fit different cases. No mounts to attach to the hull either. If you bought the whole power head/lower I might be interested in the engine if I can scrape any extra cash up.

I can look and see what I have in awhile.

Thanks Rene. I have never tried a TT and thought it may be time!!!.....
default_wink.png

Andy,

I found them new online for $239. Bill will probably need to get the same or more. If he has a used one, that would be my preference as I will hack it up anyway. Thanks for your help. Let me know what he says.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Kevin. Let me know what you have and if I go the complete route maybe we can trade some parts. I would be interested in the turned down PTO for sure. PM me what engines it will fit when you get a moment. Thanks again.

Thanks Rene. I have never tried a TT and thought it may be time!!!.....
default_wink.png

Andy,

I found them new online for $239. Bill will probably need to get the same or more. If he has a used one, that would be my preference as I will hack it up anyway. Thanks for your help. Let me know what he says.
I will give him a call pm Thursday and let ya know. But at 239 for a new unit
default_rolleyes.gif

Used to be able to get them for 180-200 for years then Great planes or who ever started to distribute them and boom the price went up...

Back