• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Steel Pipe For Gas Motor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RodSimpson

Like the title reads looking for steel pipe. Insane, China, CC pipe. Will pay with Postal money order. Please post pic's of what you have to sell.

Like the title reads looking for steel pipe. Insane, China, CC pipe. Will pay with Postal money order. Please post pic's of what you have to sell.
I have a used China steel, chrome plated WTC tuned pipe. For $40 plus shipping fee you can get pipe, no leak adapter and add-on muffler. I'll send you pictures upon request.

[email protected]. Thanks. Boris

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a used China steel, chrome plated WTC tuned pipe. For $40 plus shipping fee you can get pipe, no leak adapter and add-on muffler. I'll send you pictures upon request.

Does the pipe come off the header?

No, this pipe welded with header. Boris

No, this pipe welded with header. Boris
I also have a used ( in a good shape) steel black CC pipe 100 degrees 7/8" header and adapter. This pipe come off the header. $40 plus shipping. Boris

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have a used ( in a good shape) steel black CC pipe 100 degrees 7/8" header and adapter. This pipe come off the header. $40 plus shipping. Boris

Do you have Pic's and how much shipped to 46714?

Boris, Does this pipe need a muffler if so what is the OD of the stinger.
Yes, this pipe needs add-on muffler. The OD of the stinger is 0.475", ID 0.375". You can order it from CC racing, or for $20 I can do internal stinger. I use this pipe for my deep-V mono Zenoah-260 CC-mod engine and SIKK-27 stock.If you need tuned pipe for play it is fine, for racing you need to talk to pro for your application. It will cost from $120 to $200, but you will get proper pipe.

Back