• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB STARTER HANDLE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ek kustomz

Hey guys,

I got a 90 boat last week and well, I need a started handle so I can hang on to the starter. I have to go run witj Ryon or Eric just to be able to run it.

Zach

Hey guys, I got a 90 boat last week and well, I need a started handle so I can hang on to the starter. I have to go run witj Ryon or Eric just to be able to run it.

Zach
Brand new Starter handle Speedmaster $40.00 plus 4.50 shipping in Us. Please advise if interested [email protected]
SOLD to BIG Chuck in 2 mins. jw. You snooze, You looooooose

Hey, way to give Zach a chance at the Starter handle. I mean it was his tread. Shouldn't the one that started the tread get the first shot at it, or is it just me.

I appreciate that Ryon. I wasn't gonna say anything and just let it go but, you have a pretty good point. Guess I'll keep lookin.

Zach

Back