• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB scale Turbine Hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddieh

Guys we have a new club member who wants to race 1/8th scale (electric) and he does not want to build from scratch, he is looking for a finished boat, minus motor etc to convert to electric basically he wants to avoid paint and graphics, anybody have one they want to sell, he likes the circus circus, elam, bud... let me know...

Hi Eddieh,look on website from Hopf / Germany, here you can order all boats ( RTR )

http://www.hopf-modelltechnik.de/index.php...eeeaa16d37c203a

Frank

Frank I have to check if those boats meet the master hull roster, but it is an option, I also mentioned to him regarding velasko and phil thomas hulls, but he asked that I see if there is something used around, and that it HAS to be legal for scale unlimited, in racing electric we only change the power plant every other rule is the same...

Back