• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Scale Hydro (1/10 or 1/8 scale)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mv301

I'm looking for a hydro from the 80's 90's era. As close to RTR as possible as I no longer have time to build. Always been partial to the miller and circus hydros, but would certainly be interested in others. Could be 1/8 or 1/10 scale. Anyone have anything they're willing to part with?

This is a pay n pak you will find the ad in for sale section back several pages. Boat has a ops 40 that has very run time. (6 tanks through it). Clean boat you will be happy with it

Ken

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i have an 1/8th scale 1979 Miss Circus Circus , mhl boatworks kit

2 CMB greenheads w/OS carbs w/ 1 remote 3rd channel needle valve

1CMB tuned pipe

Accutech strut

Accutech rudder

Speedmaster turnfin (different turnfin than in photo)

servos only

different driver

boat was built last winter and maybe 3 heat races,still needs to be trimmed out

only reason selling is to race more gas classes

$1200 plus actual shipping, price is firm, not interested in any trades, more pics available,thanks

resized pic1.jpg

resizepic2.jpg

I'm looking for a hydro from the 80's 90's era. As close to RTR as possible as I no longer have time to build. Always been partial to the miller and circus hydros, but would certainly be interested in others. Could be 1/8 or 1/10 scale. Anyone have anything they're willing to part with?
Here you go- http://www.intlwater...showtopic=55610
Don;

Is this the boat that Mike Allen had for awhile?
Yup, I believe Mike had it but it is my former Smokin' Joe's, a Thunderboat Reproductions (Dick Caspari) hull. Drove like dream when I had it, won a District Championship with it and countless Concours as well. It's worth every penny he's asking. :)

The circus looks great, looking for something a little more modern. Still looking if anyone has anything they want to part with.

I have a 7-11 I would like to sell. I am not sure of the age of the boat as I bought it used several years ago. I am not even sure of the manufacturer, but it is a wood boat kit. The boat would need to be repainted as the white has yellowed with age. Boat is still in good condition, never been wrecked to my knowledge. It has an OPS .67 motor, I never used it much and haven't run it in a couple of years. I kept the motor with tranny fluid in it. Will sell with motor, pipe,and hardware. No prop, servos or receiver. Rear wing uprights are not detachable. $800 plus shipping cost.

711 001.jpg

711 002.jpg

711 003.jpg

711 004.jpg

711 005.jpg

Mv301,

Send me your email and I'll send you some pictures of what I have. I don't know how to post pictures on here.

Bill

Back