• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Rossi 21 outboard/inboard parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moparbarn Jr

Have 2 rossi 21 6 bolt outboards that were so graciously given to me :D . I would like to aquire parts to make one an inboard and new/used parts to freshen up both motors. Also, I have 1 good carb and most of another, so peices of carbs are welcome as well. I'm on a one income budget :( . If just "throw away" stuff I will happily pay shipping. Please PM me with any offers.

Any tips/tricks to making power would be MUCH apreciated. :D Inboard will be an option for my new JAE rigger. I have one of those square wave pipes, as well as, most of my dad's pipe musuem to work with. B)

Thanx,

Moparbarn Jr

I need some dimensions on the sleeve and are they three port??? I have some parts that may work well for you.

i have a Rossi C.21 inboard ill sell you thats in My speed master 20 Mono. ill PM you with details ok

Last edited by a moderator:
I need some dimensions on the sleeve and are they three port??? I have some parts that may work well for you.
No micrometer for dimensions!?! (just moved across state and had to split boat room with dad), but it is a 3 port/6 bolt head with a big R on the side of the case. all the cranks I have are for outboard. one sleeve and piston are beyond race loose and the other is nicely modded by I think Mongar and has great pinch, but it has some nasty marks on the exhuast side of the piston and sleave. I know a descent amount about K&B 3.5, but I know nothing about Rossi. Any help welcome. Broken or junk modded parts for ideas/education are always welcome. Will pay shipping for junk and $ or trade for non-junk.

hey, kid, that's why i always stayed with k&b .21's. you can get parts! but, now that i was also graciously given 3 cmb's, i know what you are up against. unfortunately, after a design reachs the end of it's run, so does parts production. check with hot rod geraghty, i'll betcha he's got some stuff stashed away B) 715-926-6096. barn's done, cleaning up the boat room, time to get my ass in gear. wtc is closer than you think :eek: .

Last edited by a moderator:
A big R on the case and I have 2 I will check all the extra parts and see what's there. I have one inboard crank for sure and 2 cases and a couple piston/liners. I will get back to you after I get home from work.

A big R on the case and I have 2 I will check all the extra parts and see what's there. I have one inboard crank for sure and 2 cases and a couple piston/liners. I will get back to you after I get home from work.

Thank you sooo much! :D Like dad said this morning, Tunnel Champs are soon. :blink:

you might wanna be carefull there moparbarn (Father) i might loan your son a mac package just for that race lol i am going to be home in FEB lol.

then you will know what you will be up against lol.

Fear the MAC Power

hey, kid, that's why i always stayed with k&b .21's. you can get parts! but, now that i was also graciously given 3 cmb's, i know what you are up against. unfortunately, after a design reachs the end of it's run, so does parts production. check with hot rod geraghty, i'll betcha he's got some stuff stashed away B) 715-926-6096. barn's done, cleaning up the boat room, time to get my ass in gear. wtc is closer than you think :eek: .
same here.. thats why my boats are buget built...dont have those big wallet like the other guys have..If I had there money I would burn mine...

you might wanna be carefull there moparbarn (Father) i might loan your son a mac package just for that race lol i am going to be home in FEB lol.

then you will know what you will be up against lol.

Fear the MAC Power

This is our year Jules! B) Pops,The Beav, Dicksta, and The Love Machine are gonna have to drink extra Ensure to keep up! :lol: :p

Ok here's what I found so far. 1) Piston/sleeve/rod/crank/back plate and case. Big R on case is a three port and in great condition . 2) Piston/sleeve/case/back plate for a 6port version the crank broke on this one but the P/S/R are in excellent condition. 3) a modified sleeve for the 3port engine (has 7ports.) Miscellaneous crap that I have laying around and don't know what to do with. Pay for shipping and after you go over the stuff give me what you think it's worth.

Kevin

im not worried got lots of love for them but not in the water ill be back and put them back in place lol (LAST)

No micrometer for dimensions!?! (just moved across state and had to split boat room with dad), but it is a 3 port/6 bolt head with a big R on the side of the case. all the cranks I have are for outboard. one sleeve and piston are beyond race loose and the other is nicely modded by I think Mongar and has great pinch, but it has some nasty marks on the exhuast side of the piston and sleave. I know a descent amount about K&B 3.5, but I know nothing about Rossi. Any help welcome. Broken or junk modded parts for ideas/education are always welcome. Will pay shipping for junk and $ or trade for non-junk.

married life does this to you :eek: . had it good with pops around did'nt ya? :p see ya in charleston loser :D

tim

married life does this to you :eek: . had it good with pops around did'nt ya? :p see ya in charleston loser :D

tim

If I didn't lose so bad you wouldn't look so good! :lol:

Latest posts

Back