• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB RIGGER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOOKING TO BUY A 21 OR 45 RIGGER COMPLETE OR NOT, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT AND HOW MUCH MY E-MAIL IS [email protected] PLEASE SEND PICS IF YOU CAN THANKS!
I know you asked about a 21 or a 45, but I have an 80 eagle SG in very good condition for sale and pretty dang cheap too. PM me if you are interested in price and details.''Thanks Cliff

I have a complete 21 rigger kits.. down the the fuel tanks.. all you need is motor radio and pipe.. it is 90percent built and i feel the best on the market.

750.00 shipped to your door.

let me know

chris

you can look at pics of what is in the kit at http://woodrcboatproducts.com/the_blackbird.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the replys, have not made up my mind yet still looking,keep them comming thanks again guys!!

I have an Aeromarine Laminates 21 rigger (fiberglass). It is new, unbuilt. The stuffing box tube hole has been cut, and that's about all. Make an offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back