• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - PT Sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speedway

Im urgently looking for a very clean, and spotless PT Sport 40 with Engine and Servos. Anyone willing to part? CMB or MAC. The cleaner the better! Have P-Pal standing by...

I don't have a PT sport 40 but I do have a Carbon Fiber Steve Peterson Sport 40 in excellent shape and very clean with a new CMB RS45 engine and AB pipe in it. Less then two tanks of fuel through it to start break in. I just do not have the time due to work commitments to race it and hate to see it sit on the shelf. This boat is very lite and fast. Also being carbon fiber it is very tough and great to race. Steve Peterson has used this very same hull design to win quite a few US one titles so the design is a proven winner and they are also very hard to get your hands on one.

Let me know if your interested.

[email protected]

Guys I am on the road on business travel until Thursday. I will get the pics out to you all by the weekend.

Thanks

Back