• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB PT 8255 hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojoinotown

I have a buddy looking for a PT 8255 hull and cowl. He is kind of on a low budget otherwise he would get it directly from Phil, But if anyone has a new or used one collecting dust and needs to make room I have a buyer for ya.

Joey I've got this 8255 blue Speedy that Jack Carson had. It would need a paint job as I have the registration in UNW. Make you a heck of a deal on it to get a new guy started. Call me.

It is for Steve Roman with The Boat he really likes the PT version and knows exactly what to do with the bottom to make it legal as far as the belly pan, He is looking to replace the one that was sent into 3 big peices after driving through the back of mine earlier this year at Waghop.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back