• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb Prather Spitfire or similar.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keebibear

In search of a Prather Spitfire or similar 3.5 outboard rigger. Dont need motor hull only. Thanks

I have one that is still bare, never assembled. I rigged it fully a couple years ago but have just never gotten around to painting it.
I'll try to put up some pics today but doubt I'll get the chance. If you're still on the hunt tomorrow I'll post a few pics here for you.
Honestly I don't remember what I paid for it or what value it has, so I'll just ask for an offer once you get a chance to see it.

So I have everything, and I'd really prefer to sell it complete. I know you just wanted the hull, so if you're not interested it's all good. But shoot me an offer if you'd like the full meal deal.
Scott

Attachments

• 20190320_164643.jpg
    20190320_164643.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 112
  • 20190320_164800.jpg
    20190320_164800.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 102
  • 20190320_164830.jpg
    20190320_164830.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 107
So I have everything, and I'd really prefer to sell it complete. I know you just wanted the hull, so if you're not interested it's all good. But shoot me an offer if you'd like the full meal deal.
Scott

Scott I’m interested- I need an idea of what you may want for it $. Kip

Keebibear -
I've had a private conversation with someone interested in my Spitfire. You have not responded to my offer above.... Should I assume you aren't interested? I want to give you first right of refusal, so I'll wait until tomorrow before entertaining offers from others
Scott

i thought it was kinda dirty jumping on my thread but i appreciate the chance at first dibbs and since i already have a motor and didnt really want the package Its fine its all good. Ive got a couple hulls to choose from. Thanks again

Ok thanks. Please don't judge myself or Kip harshly! ... He and I discussed it privately (so as not to hijack your post) and we were both concerned about ensuring you had first rights to the boat. I was only trying to give you an option, and he just wanted to throw his hat into the ring in second position.
I appreciate your understanding... Happy boating!

Back