• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Prather #4059 cowl lock

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

As it says im looking for the Prather stye push button not twist lock Thanks for looking pm me if you have any.....Mike

do you need a pair with the reciever, thin nuts and the clip for the push pin?
Yup if you have em id even buy the mounts if you got them.....
I have a pair complete and hooked to a p/t spt 40 w/picco blk hd want it all or just the locks? I'll send the locks tomorrow, I'm sure that I have an extra set.

mb
Thanks Mike let me know what to send ya. I love my PT cruiser with the Orlic BLACKIE in it. Im building the latest version sold my Bud #8 it was in R/C modeler. By Jr. here come BASS PRO SHOPS......

does the pt 40 need the front winglets?
Im going to put them on my new one with less a severe angle as the older style boat. Phil Thomas told me he ran the new boat last fall without any weight. it was a rocket. The old style boat running over 60 mph needed a little more winlet than it came with. My old boat was limited by wanting to blow over when going fast if i can stop that i can easily get to 65 mph with my Blackie 45. I also ran a airtronics high torque servo and it cornered on a dime........Mike

the boat that I have came to me with the winglets installed backwards, so I cut them off. It is a good runner and driver, but wants to fly if you're not on your toes. I have a couple props with more lift that I want to try before I put them back on. You mention weight, I have no weight in mine, where does it go?

mb

the boat that I have came to me with the winglets installed backwards, so I cut them off. It is a good runner and driver, but wants to fly if you're not on your toes. I have a couple props with more lift that I want to try before I put them back on. You mention weight, I have no weight in mine, where does it go?mb
Put 6 oz in the left front sponson, stick it in a noodle and tape it secure then shove it all the way forward. Get your self some wiper blades and install them an inch back from the front under the boat,add some more at the belly pan. If that isnt enough install the NAMBA update kit. The wiper blades work pretty good. What prop are you running? i run a 1455 reworked by Ken Hildreth, just bought the tools to make them myself ha after i mess a few up................

show me or tell me more about the wiper blades
There is a pic of my old scale in my gallery, turn thr boat over and put just the rubber across the bottom an inch back and another row another inch back Shoe goo works great. I will look for a pic of my sport boat with it.....

Latest posts

Back