• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Piston & Sleeve for Mac .45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gooycheese

Chat Moderator
Hi All,

I have a Mac .45 and I am 90% sure it needs a piston and sleeve. I would really love to find one if anyone has one they would be willing to sell.

Thank You,

Paul

Hi All,

I have a Mac .45 and I am 90% sure it needs a piston and sleeve. I would really love to find one if anyone has one they would be willing to sell.

Thank You,

Paul
Paul if the sleeve is ok but just worn send both to Brad Christy & have him make you a piston. He made 2 fitted pistons for my MAC84's & did an awesome job. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Don,

You are the second person to suggest that to me, I will try and contact him and he will know if making a new piston for the sleeve is even recommended. The sleeve in this engine is (In my opinion highly modded but i could be wrong) . I will get in touch with him and see what he has to say.

Thank You ,

Paul

Call Brad. I doubt you will find a P/S for it. You couls always call Andy and see if he has a set. Expect to spen a premium on them though.

Good Luck,

Zach

Post some pics of the sleeve ports, and I'll try to ID if it has been modified. In particular, I'd like to see the edges of the ports to see the masking of the chrome in the port window.

Back