• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB pipe for OS .18 TZ project

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wmupilot

I need a pipe for an OS .18 TZ engine that I will be using in a JAE(JAP) rigger. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Rhett

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rhett..

I have an OPS 21 nitro pipe NIB. This has a smaller volume than the 3280 pipe. Would work great for your 18. $30.00, shipped. I'll be in Hobart this weekend. Get back with me Sun. if you're interested.

Thanks,

Steve Ball

I need a pipe for an OS .18 TZ engine that I will be using in a JAE(JAP) rigger. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Rhett

Hi Rhett..

I have an OPS 21 nitro pipe NIB. This has a smaller volume than the 3280 pipe. Would work great for your 18. $30.00, shipped. I'll be in Hobart this weekend. Get back with me Sun. if you're interested.

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Thanks,

Rhett
Hi Steve,

What is the part # of the pipe and do you have any pics of the pipe?

Thanks,

Rhett

Back