• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Picco Blackhead head button

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltr

Hey gang,

Anyone out there have any Picco Blackhead 9 hole head buttons they'd like to part company with?

Thanks!!

Hey gang,

Anyone out there have any Picco Blackhead 9 hole head buttons they'd like to part company with?

Thanks!!
walt what era is that 45 from? I have a ton of picco stuff but never seen that one??

Uh Oh.....

Joe, I'm bettin you've seen them and raced against them, but just don't remember.

I have 2 of them. They were the motors Preston Hall ran in his Crapshooter a while back.I got the motors with the Shooter a few years ago. They've been great motors and with that magic touch from Frank.

Here's a few pics. They have 3 hole water jackets and the O ring is on the button and not the case, but it's thin. They also have 8mm cranks inside.

Something now tells me, It's not going to be easy to find one of these. Dang....

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow very rare few .45 3 bolts headed in north american Did you contact O Donnell( Steve) at picco dealer at Califoria?

Last edited by a moderator:
Allan,

I figured I would try here 1st. If no luck, I'll try them next

Allan,

I figured I would try here 1st. If no luck, I'll try them next
Well I dont were that engine came from Canada or possible France? I dont remember odonnell even selling these paticular engines. I have owned & Blown up my share of them too.

Back