• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Picco 67 case gaskets (look in your junk boxes!) help!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOE P.

Hello, needing 2 or more case gaskets for a picco 67. Please check in your junk boxes!

thanks! Joe Peters PM me with pay pal info...

Hello, needing 2 or more case gaskets for a picco 67. Please check in your junk boxes!

thanks! Joe Peters PM me with pay pal info...

Don't have junk...........Do have round bottom 67 case and square bottom 67 cases. If looking for the case that has the P on the side of the case that is Pre Exr model.

• Thanks Chris,A friend close by has OPS gaskets! info greatly appriciated.. JOE

I have Picco EXR engines disk and drum. they use the same gaskets IF i had any!

TIP of the day. You can make your own from a brown paper bag. I carry a little scrap piece in my tool box for such occasion at the lake. Works awesome. Cheap and everyone can find one just down the block.

Brown paper bag works great. I tried because Mike gave me the same answer when I was wanting Picco .65 gaskets.

Thanks Guys, I tried to cut one out with a small pair of scissors and it was a disaster...tried to do it with a razor knife and almost as bad! doing the holes is a B . just thought it would be better to find some....Well my buddy Mike Lips gave me a bag full of OPS67 gaskets and yes they were the same. I appreciate the info and learning while searching is Priceless...............JOE P

Back