• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB PB 3.5 O/B Motor Mount

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunnelbill

Looking for a PB 3.5 O/B Motor Mount, must be in very good condition. Please let me know what you have and what you want for it.

Thanks,

Bill

Looking for a PB 3.5 O/B Motor Mount, must be in very good condition. Please let me know what you have and what you want for it.
Thanks,

Bill
Bill if you can't find one let me know because I can make one just like the PB. My son's boat uses a PB and it's a simple design.

Thanks,

Bill
Bill if you can't find one let me know because I can make one just like the PB. My son's boat uses a PB and

it's a simple design.
Hi Joe,

If you have the time, I would be very greatful. Can you make it with the bushings on the mounting pin? If its not a big deal to make two of them at the same time, I will buy two of them from you. Let me know if you need anything.

Thanks,

Bill

Thanks,

Bill
Bill if you can't find one let me know because I can make one just like the PB. My son's boat uses a PB and

it's a simple design.
Hi Joe,

If you have the time, I would be very greatful. Can you make it with the bushings on the mounting pin? If its not a big deal to make two of them at the same time, I will buy two of them from you. Let me know if you need anything.

Thanks,

Bill
Bill I can make the block out of aluminum with Oilite bearings of I can make the block from Nylatron which would not need a bushing. Your choice. I will not be able to work on them until next weekend because my mother is visiting until then.

Do you know what size the pin is by chance? I will need to order drill rod to make them. If you don't know I can take my son's apart to measure it.

Ron,

I'm sorry but I'm only going to commit to Bill's two at this time because I also have several flow meters to finish (including my own) that have to take priority.

Latest posts

Back