WTB: outboard pipe .21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Parsons

I have a silver bullet .21, and a untested Cooper quiet pipe outboard pipes and love them both. Who or what other distributors sell and stock other .21 outboard pipes? Looking to try something different. Any help would be great.

I have a silver bullet .21, and a untested Cooper quiet pipe outboard pipes and love them both. Who or what other distributors sell and stock other .21 outboard pipes? Looking to try something different. Any help would be great.
Beau,

Test the Cooper, you'll find results.

Randy

what randy said B) . also, contact jydracing here for an irwin pipe, quiet or stamped.

Just wondering, how could you love something that you didn't test??

Anyhow, a Cooperpipe is definitely worth testing.

Ronald

Just wondering, how could you love something that you didn't test??

Anyhow, a Cooperpipe is definitely worth testing.

Ronald
He saw it run on my boat.

Robert Holland

Back