• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb ops .90 Rpm Con.Rod

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Ortiz

Hi guys, Im looking for an Rpm ops 90 rod or something way stronger lmk. or a website.. Thanks -Mike

Hi guys, Im looking for an Rpm ops 90 rod or something way stronger lmk. or a website.. Thanks -Mike
Mike-I've had this rod like forever, it's new as far as I can see. Was told at one time it was an RPM rod for an OPS 90. If it looks like what you need you can have it for FREE.

That will not fit a OPS 90 engine!!!!!!! you might as well tell World Racer you don't want it now and avoid confusion..................................oh and by the way World Racer I would take it off you hands in case I need it at some time. Just kidding Mike, good find!! Just glad to see someone else running OPS 90's besides me. don't know about you, but I really like these motors.

Carl

Mike-I've had this rod like forever, it's new as far as I can see. Was told at one time it was an RPM rod for an OPS 90. If it looks like what you need you can have it for FREE.
the ops rods are neddle rollered and a very large hole @ around 1/2' inch or so without measuring it, off the top of my head from memory.good luck with your quest.

That will not fit a OPS 90 engine!!!!!!! you might as well tell World Racer you don't want it now and avoid confusion..................................oh and by the way World Racer I would take it off you hands in case I need it at some time. Just kidding Mike, good find!! Just glad to see someone else running OPS 90's besides me. don't know about you, but I really like these motors.

Carl
hahaha! My heart stopped for a sec. Im a big fan of these ops .90 my father ran them back in the day and still does and well i just had to get my hands on one. Its a great find im a really happy camper now i really cant wait for the Winter Nats.! Thanks guys!

Dam you mean I have to take this eng apart again. <_<

This should bolster up the grenade :lol:

Just kidding Mike. I think you will need a bigger boat.

David

Last edited by a moderator:
Dam you mean I have to take this eng apart again. <_<

This should bolster up the grenade :lol:

Just kidding Mike. I think you will need a bigger boat.

David
Lmao! That 1990's grenade is starting to look like 2011 C-4 lol ;) .Dont worry David ill put it in after the break-in. Btw thank you for all your help David

I couldnt have made it this far without your help. -Mike

I still run the OPS 90's and the only problem I found were the first gen rod was not bushed in the small end. After 4 seasons of running 50% though it in a rigger they get a little loose up there. The stock replacement now is bushed on both ends. I have yet to launch one into oblivion and I have mine screaming.

I still run the OPS 90's and the only problem I found were the first gen rod was not bushed in the small end. After 4 seasons of running 50% though it in a rigger they get a little loose up there. The stock replacement now is bushed on both ends. I have yet to launch one into oblivion and I have mine screaming.
Nice! Got any pictures of it? Pm...

Back