• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB OPS .90 black head Ti rod

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave get me your mailing information and I'll send you one n/c . Pass ya later Charlie

Last edited by a moderator:
newest style with the 8mm crank pin and needles.

hi brad ,the freight to aus for a complete motor would make it not worth it , I have a couple just need a rod to stop the bottom end letting go.

The bottom is 8mm wide the top is 10 mm wide overall length is 64.30mm long top hole is 7 mm ID

Bottom 11.10mm

Charles got the alum one already looking for a Titanium one to put in the VAC 1.05 eng I am building back up.

Oh dude didn't see that. Brad Christy is the only one that I know that has made titanium rods and I heard he wasn't doing them anymore. I haven't heard of OPS doing titanium rods the new ones that I bought are all aluminum.

I know that's why I'm trying to see if some one has one laying around that will let go of it.

If some one makes them I think thy could sell a few...............................

Just buy a new motor David that ops ain't going to keep up with the new crew coming to town ....
default_wink.png

Back