• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB OPS .67 and .90 flex collets

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveHalverson

If anybody has any extra Nitro OPS .67 3/16" shaft or OPS .90 1/4" flex collets lying around that you wont need anymore, I would be interested in purchasing them. I dont need new ones as they come from China by slow boat.... I need 3- .67 collets and 1- .90 collet. You can send a PM and I will respond. I can pay by PayPal.

If anybody has any extra Nitro OPS .67 3/16" shaft or OPS .90 1/4" flex collets lying around that you wont need anymore, I would be interested in purchasing them. I dont need new ones as they come from China by slow boat.... I need 3- .67 collets and 1- .90 collet. You can send a PM and I will respond. I can pay by PayPal.
Dave, I might have one for the OPS 90, what's the crank thread size? Want to be sure.

Dave, I might have one for the OPS 90, what's the crank thread size? Want to be sure.
Thanks Ray, I will take the stock shaft off over the weekend and take it to Menards to find the thread size and let you know...

Dave

The 90 is m10x1.0
Thank you, Mike.
default_cool.png

I have some OPS cable collets, both new and used. I'll be home next week and can give you prices for new and used.

Al Hobbs

Back