• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB OPS 3280 TUNED PIPE NEW OR USED

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOE P.

LOOKING FOR A 3280 OPS TUNED PIPE IN NEW OR USED (NOT CUT TOO SHORT) CONDITION.

DOES ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA ALLEN HOBBS RUSSIAN .21 PIPE?.......

THANKS [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
LOOKING FOR A 3280 OPS TUNED PIPE IN NEW OR USED (NOT CUT TOO SHORT) CONDITION.DOES ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA ALLEN HOBBS RUSSIAN .21 PIPE?.......

THANKS [email protected]
Joe,

I have a NIP 3280 pipe 35.00 + shipping

Walt Barney of Tanks 2 U
Thanks Walt, I CAN pay pal if you want to email me the prompt, or i can call you and give you m/card #s . What ever is easiest for you.(Ineed your phone #) I would like to get pipe in mail this week if possible,

thanks again!! JOE P.

LOOKING FOR A 3280 OPS TUNED PIPE IN NEW OR USED (NOT CUT TOO SHORT) CONDITION.DOES ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA ALLEN HOBBS RUSSIAN .21 PIPE?.......

THANKS [email protected]
Joe,

I have a NIP 3280 pipe 35.00 + shipping

Walt Barney of Tanks 2 U
Thanks Walt, I CAN pay pal if you want to email me the prompt, or i can call you and give you m/card #s . What ever is easiest for you.(Ineed your phone #) I would like to get pipe in mail this week if possible,

thanks again!! JOE P.
Joe,

Call me at 256-779-6472, and we can work somthing out for payment of the pipe.

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Latest posts

Back