• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB : OPS 3.5 carb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck899

Looking to replace the slide carb with an aluminum rotary style.....would prefer the aeromarine style instead of the slide....

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I will have to look, But I KNOW I have a brand new Perry for one and I am pretty sure I have a new Thunder Tiger both rotary. Make me an offer.

Zach

Thanks but Perry carbs are for airplanes and are prone to clogging because of the small metering slit (been there done that back in 1977 when the Perry was stock on the old 3.5 OPS side exhaust engine.) and the thundertigre? I want something that will fit and work properly.

Thanks anyway......

I would prefer the stock carb that came on these engines a few years back or an aeromarine. The slide that I have with this engine is not my first choice.....

This is the 3.5 pro rear exhaust engine.

Cheers......

Ok, I figure since I had used some like these before on my ops I would offer these to you.

Zach

Latest posts

Back