• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB MRP Outboard or Bud Light Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randell Doane

I would like to purchase a NIB MRP outboard or bud light tunnel hull. LMK if you have one.

Thank you,

Rand

I have a HTB 290 with a beautiful Bud Light paint scheme I can sell. PM me if interested. Thanks.

I have a HTB 290 with a beautiful Bud Light paint scheme I can sell. PM me if interested. Thanks.
HTB...Way better tunnel....the MRP is more of a newbie toy...if you don't mind me saying so....

Ron is a very good guy BTW....just wondering why he didn't offer you one of his LeeCrafts F/S? :eek: ....I guess the hoarding continues :rolleyes: ...lol! J/K Ron! :lol:

-Kent

HTB...Way better tunnel....the MRP is more of a newbie toy...if you don't mind me saying so....

Ron is a very good guy BTW....just wondering why he didn't offer you one of his LeeCrafts F/S? :eek: ....I guess the hoarding continues :rolleyes: ...lol! J/K Ron! :lol:

-Kent
Hahaha. Thanks Kent. You know there is no way Im selling a LeeCraft!!!.... ;) yes, the hoarding continues......

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a New in Box MRP BUD Light with outboard - and have 2 additional MRP OUTBOARDS - Randell - have PM sent

I know HTBs are much better for running, but I simply want this for a collectors peice. They are so hard to get though.
Sounds good bro! My buddy had one with a K&B on it and he really got it dialed in....that was about 1993 or so...

Looks like you may have found what you are looking for in the above post...Good luck!! ;)

-Kent

Back