• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Motor Mounts 21 Seaducer & 45 Eagle SGX2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Throttle~Up

I am looking for two differnt sets of motor mounts one for a 21 SD2 seaducer to fit a new 21 CMB and also an CMDI SGX2 B Hrdyo motor mount to fit a CMB 45 HR new or used in good shape

Thanks in advance,

Chuck

I am looking for two differnt sets of motor mounts one for a 21 SD2 seaducer to fit a new 21 CMB and also an CMDI SGX2 B Hrdyo motor mount to fit a CMB 45 HR new or used in good shape

Thanks in advance,

Chuck
Chuck you need to put your name on your signature as per the IW rules please take care of that.

Julian

Thanks in advance,

Chuck
Chuck you need to put your name on your signature as per the IW rules please take care of that.

Julian
Sorry Julian, do you mean my signature with the list of the boats I am running? if so I was not aware of that rule, I will add it. Do you need full name or just first?

Thank, Chuck

Chuck is a VERY well thought of member of the DDRA and D-20- cut him a little slack Julian.

Chuck is a VERY well thought of member of the DDRA and D-20- cut him a little slack Julian.
Glenn I did not say anything offensive all I asked is for him to put his full name in his signature as long as its there it's all good. rules are rules.

Julian

Thanks in advance,

Chuck

Julian
Sorry Julian, do you mean my signature with the list of the boats I am running? if so I was not aware of that rule, I will add it. Do you need full name or just first?

Thank, Chuck
Chuck that's correct. Full name anywhere in your signature area as long as its there it's all good. Thank you sir.

Julian

#1- There is a minimum 3 year I/W membership or 30 post requirement before any I/W member is allowed to post items for sale. We have always been all about promoting a brotherhood type atmosphere and unfortunately we have had instances of people taking advantage of that so now unless you have been an established I/W memvber for at least 3 years or you have accumulated 30 posts in other forums you will not be allowed to sell any items.

That's the rules and you are correct he does not meet neither of the requirements I never caught that neither did Don Ferrette which he posted on that thread i will make that correction thanks Allen

Keep in mind I don't get on very often because I'm in Afghanistan but if I catch something ill make the correction. I did not mean to single chuck out. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
Julian, I have no problems living with the rules but it needs to be fair for all, Look at your signature, The maxumuim lines I can input is 10 you have 16, Image size is 400 X 200 Yours is Double that

My Picture that was fine before now is to big and my boats that were also fine before are now two many lines, Maybe I'm missing something but it dose not seem right.

Chuck Connolly

I agree with Chuck. Dr Gary T Turner MD FACS plus many more abbreviations and US-1, world record holder f-hydro and ETC. and list goes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is kind of crazy all of the baloney some have as their signiture self promoting posting. Maybe who ever is in charge of the over site of the postings can make the rules apply to maybe everyone. Doc

Julian, I have no problems living with the rules but it needs to be fair for all, Look at your signature, The maxumuim lines I can input is 10 you have 16, Image size is 400 X 200 Yours is Double that

My Picture that was fine before now is to big and my boats that were also fine before are now two many lines, Maybe I'm missing something but it dose not seem right.

Chuck Connolly
you could leave all the boats you have , accomplishments, picture, ect that's fine on your signature. I don't know why it won't fit and your lines are limited

Last edited by a moderator:
Julian, Lines are limited to 10 lines and image is 400 X 200 I did have over that limit and all was fine but now that I tried to follow the rules I lost the ability to have what I had before, I have tried a bunch of times but it says OPPS you have two many lines and your image was too big...... and Gary I did put my BIG "Champions" list as a joke, I'm glad someone got it..........

Erase yours and try to start over again and you will see unless you have given yourself more space or something.

It's not a big deal I will just put my name and be done with it. to bad one bad apple has to ruin it for all of us. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE........

Chuck Connolly

Glenn I did not say anything offensive all I asked is for him to put his full name in his signature as long as its there it's all good. rules are rules.

Julian
Julian, I know rules are rules but Chuck is not on here often and I am sure he was not aware of the rules change. Hope my comment did not offend you. Chuck, If you have damaged the mounts in the 45 SGX send me a P.M. perhaps I can repair or make you a new set. is the Mac and HR the same bolt pattern?

Julian
Julian, I know rules are rules but Chuck is not on here often and I am sure he was not aware of the rules change. Hope my comment did not offend you. Chuck, If you have damaged the mounts in the 45 SGX send me a P.M. perhaps I can repair or make you a new set. is the Mac and HR the same bolt pattern?
It's ok Glenn. The hr and Mac are the same bolt pattern to my knowledge.

Thanks Glenn for your support and you are right I did not know about the new rule, It's not a big deal it just needs to be fair for all. I have Andy sending me new drilled mounts for the eagle and Jerry sending me new one for the Seaducer so I'm all good.

Hope all is fine with you, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Chuck Connolly

I don't know where my post went? hmmmmm anyway thanks for your help Glenn, All is good, Mounts coming from Andy and Jerry that will work, you are right about not knowing the rules but it's no biggie not botherd by anyone here just want to make sure it is fair for ALL, Miss racing with you Glenn Hope all is fine with you,'

Chuck Connolly

Back