• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Miss Vegas Deuce Hull (FOUND TY INTLWaters)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Moore

As the title says. Have a friend that has a Vegas that's had so much fiberglass work done to it it weights in at 7.4lbs a pound and a half more than a stock Vegas.

So he is looking for a Vegas Deuce hull. Just the hull to keep the price down. But if you have one with hardware and/or motor included give us a price. Located in Fresno, Ca for shipping.

Thanks,

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a friend that has a Miss Vegas RTR with only 4 tanks of fuel ran through it for $250 including shipping Lower 48 with a custom cut prop. We have only used 30% through it. I have used 50/50 wd/40 and transmission fluid for after run. If you have any questions let me know. I forgot to tell you I put a different set of rear wings on it. A deer head fell on it before I got it just a heads up and the hull is solid. The prop took first place at its first race on a old Miss Vegas.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suprises me that there is not one out there, so be patient! One will turn up, Christopher.

Tim
Kinda surprised me also thought I would have 10 people sending messages. Just one but still waiting on pictures.

I have a friend that has a Miss Vegas RTR with only 4 tanks of fuel ran through it for $250 including shipping Lower 48 with a custom cut prop. We have only used 30% through it. I have used 50/50 wd/40 and transmission fluid for after run. If you have any questions let me know. Thank you
Unfortunately he only wants a hull or hull/cowl unless he can get the rest at a Hull price. $250 shipped is a good price on a rtr but he is looking at the $100 range which would be fair for a used hull.

Latest posts

Back