• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Mags

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pro27

Looking for any back issues of RC Boat Modeler and US Boat & Ship Modeler magazines.

Please email directly to me a list of what you are willing to give up and what you want per copy. Shipping details can be worked out later.

Thanks

PRO27,

Problem here is that most people most likely don't want to part with their mags.. :( I've got the good majority going back to mid 80's.. :) But yet, I keep finding myself going back to look at this or that for tips.. :p

Sorry...

No can do here...

OB Nut is right on the money. It's like your own private archieve of knowledge. Man if you ever saw how ratted and worn mine were you'd think they were adult magazines. LOL I can kick myself for lending certain issues out and never getting them back.

Sometimes you'll see them on ebay.

:(

I knew it would be like pulling teeth. (been here before).

Some lessons are hard to learn.

I was hoping there may be someone with a Dupe or two.

Got out of boating in the early 90s, and tossed everything, including all my airplane and other mags. Easily over 1000 issues. RCM, MAN, FM, Jr AM, AM,USB&SM, MMI and others I don't remember. Even gave away my first production run OPS .21 (#68) along with my Dragonfly 20.

Those were the days :)

I'll have to order the back issues of the most recent ones and keep hunting for the rest.

How many do you want? Half price $2.00 per. I'll take care of the shipping.

Ron

I probably have a few extras - if you cover the airmail from Oz I will send any I have at no charge. If you're interested just say so and I'll check and let you know which I have extras of.

GT ;)

Sorry for taking soooooooooooo long to reply to responses. Sometimes life catches up with ya by surprise.

I hopefully have a deal coming my way on a bunch. I'll have to wait and see how it works out. I'll keep those of you in mind for your offers when the need arises.

Thanks all.

Hey Not2

You waste money on nudie mags - that should be buying you boat gear.

GT : :)

My quest has paid off pretty well. I got a deal and am catching up on my reading and drooling.

But I have a minor problem............

I now have some duplicates that I'd be willing to trade off for ones I don't have, or just to sell if you need a few. (15 issues ). All in very good shape.

Contact me directly if interested for which ones I have available. First come first served!

Back