• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Macs header

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Slater

Supporting Member
Looking for a Macs header for a KB 3.5part #3352 or maybe #3351 the first one would be better

i think. it bolts to the KB then it has a up ward flow about 1"" then straight back if any one has one laying around would appreciate it

thank you

Marty

Marty, the header you described sounds like the one I've got on my Shrike. It came as part of a ducted fan wizard I got off of ebay.

Unfortunately, I sorta need it for the plane. I mentioned it as an alternate source of a header that would work.

I have 1-3352, 2-3351, and 3-3350 MACS products headers new in the bag with screws and coupler. I hate to part with stuff, but don't forsee using these, so if you want 1 I can let them go for 15.00 each including shipping in the 48 regular states. They dont weigh much, so if you needed more than 1 in the same box there 10.00 each plus 5 shipping. The 3352 is still zero angle, but has a bend in it that gives it a 1 inch rise, the 3351 has a 15 degree rise and the 3350 has 0 rise.

Back