• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Macs 1110 pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Drake

looking for a used 1110 pipe for my rigger.Need to do some testing and dont really want to cut on the pipe i have now..

Thanks Tony

Tony,

I have about five of them if you want one $20.00 they are all new.

I can send it with your order.

Thanks,

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mark I will keep you in mind if I can't find an old used one

Thanks for the M440 it's a perfect prop for my p- spec tunnel

a 1110 pipe is listed for 2.5cc (.10-.15) engines...are you looking for a 3.5 by any chance?

a 1110 pipe is listed for 2.5cc (.10-.15) engines...are you looking for a 3.5 by any chance?
I just need an old Mac to do some cutting on to find the right pipe length then I will cut the new one on my rigger to the length I need. The 3.5 you have is a little big I'm just running a nova .12image.jpg

Gotcha...Jae .12 .....hard to tell what you have now but, have you tried on of Glenn's pipes? Nicely made!

-Kent

I got this one from Glenn but this is just a Mac he does sell some nice Texan pipes

Yep...I had a JAE .12 kit with a Glenn NR .12 motor and his Texan pipe (He does beautiful work on them!)...had everything top shelf for the build (down to the tiny starter belts he uses)...then ended up selling everything together to fund a JAE FE project...somebody got a great deal there...doh!

Anyways, good luck with your search....

-K

Back