• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB K90 parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hughes

Vendor
Anyone have any parts that are laying around. I am looking for a crank that is in good shape. Also woudl be interested in anything you have to offer. What do you have?

Mike

Hi Mike....I have a K90 that has all brand new parts....P/S,,head button,cooling ring,head,etc....I bought all the parts from Al Hobbs a few years ago,and I never even took them out of the bag! If you want,I'll take some pics for you over this weekend,need your e-mail addy......Stan

Hi Mike....I have a K90 that has all brand new parts....P/S,,head button,cooling ring,head,etc....I bought all the parts from Al Hobbs a few years ago,and I never even took them out of the bag! If you want,I'll take some pics for you over this weekend,need your e-mail addy......Stan
Email is in my signature right below.

Latest posts

Back