• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB K&B Redhead

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith Wicks

Rookie
I'm hoping someone out there will part with a Redhead so I can Build my B stock boat. If there is any class I want to run it would be that class. [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping someone out there will part with a Redhead so I can Build my B stock boat. If there is any class I want to run it would be that class. [email protected]
I have several good used Red Head powerheads, and one new complete motor. If your interested let me know and I will send you some pics. $200 to $250 used, $375 new. Thanks, James Beasley

I have several good used Red Head powerheads, and one new complete motor. If your interested let me know and I will send you some pics. $200 to $250 used, $375 new. Thanks, James Beasley
Hi James, Yes I am interested in the motors, new or used. Please send pictures... Thanks Keith

Hi James, Yes I am interested in the motors, new or used. Please send pictures... Thanks Keith
Pics and info sent ref the NIB motor. LMK, Thanks, James

Back