• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - K&B 3.5 lower

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkScott

Dave Roach is looking for a used in good shape K&B 3.5 lower. Thought I had one, but did not locate one that would work for him.

If you have one for him, PM him. He is having 'puter problems at the moment. If need be, let me know and I'll give him a call.

Thanks....

Dave Roach is looking for a used in good shape K&B 3.5 lower. Thought I had one, but did not locate one that would work for him.
If you have one for him, PM him. He is having 'puter problems at the moment. If need be, let me know and I'll give him a call.

Thanks....
I have one that has been modified for a mod motor and pipe set up that he can have for 15.00. If he needs anything else like a modified motor or pipe let me know.

Cliff

does he want stock or mod? i have a stock lower for 8907 style- water cooled, ex. in lower.

shadow, what pipe do you have? i'm interested, pm me.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a irwin quiet pipe with the silencer cut off and the stinger reduced.

Cliff

After trying a few numbers to call him, he needs the stock one.. Moparbarn think he would like to chat with you on it. I'm sending a PM..

Shadow, thanks for the reply....

Latest posts

Back