• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB K 67 parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think your going to struggle to find engines or parts, those that have them won’t part with them, they rarely pop up in the for sale sections. Would be less problematic to just splurge on a new NR or CMB, a guy always needs parts to keep them healthy and flying and it’s a struggle to do that.

I have 2 K67's. It would take me a few days to dig them up and figure out what they might be worth. I know one of them is in better shape with newer parts.

Thanks

Brad

Hi Brad

Yes I am interested. When you have a chance to dig them up you can PM me the details

Joe

Sorry guys wrong motor lol! The wheels were spinning and didn’t slowdown to see what the heck I was reading.

Too funny Charles

default_smile.png

I have a brand new k67, plus a few new piston and sleeve sets and a few other new K67 parts. PM me if you are interested. Fred

I will consider that but need to know what the piston and sleeves fit and if they are new or used?

I have gathered up the K90 stuff I have on hand. One K90 is complete the second one is missing some bolts for assembly. At a later point today I will post the pictures and details in this thread.

Thanks Brad

Charles

I would like to first in line on the .82 parts lot.

Thanks Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Back