WTB JD 47" Solution Plans

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbeyer

Does anyone have a set of Jerry Dunlap 47" "Solution" plans? JD doesn't have any left.

Thanks,

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick,

I'll see what can be done to copy my plans.. Might be a week before I can get er done..

Hi Mark!,, If any of you guys wantin' to build a large tunnel in the future I have a 13 and older 11ccK&B OB's.

They both have cutout mufflers for tuned pipes, I have one Aerotech pipe left but the headers have had the

last half of the header pipe cut off . The short section of the headers went on My 215cc 5 cyliner 4 stroke

Radial Airplane engine (sorry) but they were a perfect fit on the 1/3rd scale Stearman Bi-plane that the motor is on.

The 11cc has maybe 7 hours on it and the 13 prolly an hour, they have been in my cabinet inside my house

for 7or 8 years and have been lubed with Corrosion X regularly. I just want to get them into somebody's

posession that can use them.

Also a couple 707 extended / adjustable motor mounts, all for $100. Any pics will take a little time cause I'll

have to send them to "Slideblues" to get them up, (if i can talk him into it) :lol:

rick,

last night i was looking in the shop and on the top shelf i thought and was right. i have a set of solution plans that i would be willing to part with. let me know if interested.

chris

Jerry, are you saying you are going to sell both motors and the other stuff for a 100 bucks? If so, let me know where to send the money.... I hear the water here in Germany gets rough, so I might as well build somthing bigger than a .21 tunnel....

~James

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry, are you saying you are going to sell both motors and the other stuff for a 100 bucks? If so, let me know where to send the money.... I hear the water here in Germany gets rough, so I might as well build somthing bigger than a .21 tunnel....

~James
Sheesh, The Friggin' Shipping Would Probably Cost Half That $100 :huh: Yeah?

I pulled that 13cc powerhead outa the cabinet this morning and Gawd,, these

things are Huge after lookin at little 21's for the last couple years,,can't believe

I use'ta run these things :lol:

Hi Mark!,, If any of you guys wantin' to build a large tunnel in the future I have a 13 and older 11ccK&B OB's.

They both have cutout mufflers for tuned pipes, I have one Aerotech pipe left but the headers have had the

last half of the header pipe cut off . The short section of the headers went on My 215cc 5 cyliner 4 stroke

Radial Airplane engine (sorry) but they were a perfect fit on the 1/3rd scale Stearman Bi-plane that the motor is on.

The 11cc has maybe 7 hours on it and the 13 prolly an hour, they have been in my cabinet inside my house

for 7or 8 years and have been lubed with Corrosion X regularly. I just want to get them into somebody's

posession that can use them.

Also a couple 707 extended / adjustable motor mounts, all for $100. Any pics will take a little time cause I'll

have to send them to "Slideblues" to get them up, (if i can talk him into it) :lol:

Jerry,

If the deal falls through, I'll take both motors for $100+ship. I'll paypal the moment I get youe e-mail.

Bob the Fool :blink:

Back