• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB-- irwin 7.5 O/B pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dizzy dean

what's out there, besides me :blink:

please, no low volume pipes MITCH!!!!! :angry:

thanks,

tim

jimmy,

thanks, i'll contact joe for the stamped version :)

mitch, lesson learned buddy <_< . never trust a floridian and his pit -itch :lol:

tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim,

What engine are you using? Mark Hoppers Silver Bullet pipes work very well also. I think the Irwin's I have may rev a little higher but Hoppers pipe seems to have a broader tunning band. (also readily availiable) May be a little more consistent for heat racing. I would not be afraid to run either one.

Mic

mic,

rossi with a hopper pipe, just looking for more rrrrrr's :D . boat runs fine, but would like it

to run great. same ole thing, need just a little more <_<

tim

Tim,

I ran a Rossi when I used to drive and my experience with the Irwin stamped and the Hopper silver bullet was the same as Mic stated...BUT...

The Irwin was 3 mph faster than the Hopper. Sooooo, if you can, hold out for an Irwin

Jimmy Johnson

thanks jimmy,

that's what i'm doing, but it seems no one will let go of one :( i'll get one some day.

tim

Latest posts

Back